Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea
Experts in Cold Brew Space
Who We Are
Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea Brewing Company is the first company on the market with a naturally stable keg brewing process for coffee and tea. We were founded in 2015 with a mission to brew & deliver profoundly good nitro coffee & tea using our innovative and disruptive technology while contributing to the sustainability of our planet.
We consider coffee and tea to be a finite, precious commodity and a social lubricant that should be within economic reach of most people. By stimulating positive thoughts and emotions in our customers with interesting, great-tasting beverages, we can inspire a conscious connection between them.
Our vision is to be the premier kegged nitro coffee and tea solution for offices and food service outlets. We aim to exceed expectations with innovation, technology, and conscious capitalism. We will become a brand of global significance while creating abundance for our stakeholders and high value for consumers.
Our Core Values
The Four Agreements
Protect our intellectual property
Produce and deliver quality
What We Do
We have spent 5 years perfecting our proprietary “Craft Draft” process, which takes coffee and tea into the category of fine beer and wine. Craft Draft technology allows for the complete preparation of our coffee and tea in advance, imbeds flavor stability into our kegs and provides these valuable advantages:
1. Food safe, unparalleled, protection of each product’s unique and extraordinary flavor profile, conveniently packaged in sanitary Sanke kegs.
2. Guaranteed 120 day refrigerated with 30+ day ambient, keg stability which practically eliminates product expiration issues (that is 4 times the life of our competitor’s cold brew kegs).
3. Efficient, proven dispensing system which eliminates preparation labor and costly mistakes at the serving point.
4. Our products are made with the best organic and natural ingredients available, pure water, organic coffee and pure nitrogen gas. No artificial preservatives or stabilizers are used in our process.
Where Do We Fit
• High Volume Food Service Establishments
• Sport, Entertainment, & Event Concessionaires
• Airports & Other Transportation Facilities
• College & University Campuses
• Coffee Shops, Restaurants & Bars
• Hotels, Resorts & Convention Centers
• Healthcare Facilities & Clubs
• Convenience Stores
Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea Introduces
We craft Bona Fide Nitro Coffee & Tea at our 13500 sq ft facility in Goleta CA. We have certified organic coffee roasting and tea blending on site and the capacity to brew 10000+ kegs per month.
What Others Say
The Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea Responsibility
Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea has sustainability embedded into its DNA. Our alternative to the typical production, packaging and solid waste steps of coffee, & tea production result in a significant reduction in carbon footprint. Besides boasting a very efficient process, all of our spent coffee grounds and tea leaves are recycled to an organic farm and composting programs.
Coffee is a precious commodity and should be treated as such. While industry experts are looking at how to stretch the world’s coffee production to meet a growing demand. An often overlooked but the very important statistic is that as much as 40% of brewed coffee and tea beverages in Western societies are wasted due to over-brewing and extended holding times while waiting to be served. A Bona Fide keg holds 80+ servings of perfect coffee or tea that needs little preparation. It stays fresh in the keg, ambient or cold for extended periods of time until its fully dispensed.
By-the-numbers: Each stainless steel keg saves over 20 filters, 1.5 gallons of water, 1.5 pounds of roasted coffee, and 1-½ hours of labor every time it is filled. That extends to a savings of 1600 filters, 120 gallons of water, 120 pounds of coffee, and 120 hours of brewing, over its average lifetime of circulation.
Bona Fide Craft Draft Brewing Co. is pleased to partner with change-makers and nonprofit organizations who are working to make the world better at a local and global scale.
In addition to practicing sustainability in all aspects of our business, we believe in going a step further and actively seeking ways to help consciousness flow.